These are related in that they all print and wrap around the text pages of your book. A cover is the term we use to describe what wraps around a paperback book. Jackets and casewraps are on hard cover books. The difference here is that a jacket is loose (i.e. it can be removed from the book) and has flaps. Casewraps are more like a “cover” in that they wrap the binder board, which is what wrap your text pages. Casewraps are typically used on children’s books, field guides, cookbooks and short run hard cover guides.